Monday, June 14, 2010

PRINCIPAL NOTES

Thank you very much to everyone who volunteered and will volunteer this year. I look forward to seeing even more parents in our school as we explore more volunteer opportunities.

I have greatly enjoyed the conversations shared with parents who have volunteered and attended the many school events we offered this year such as the Author’s Tea, Duck Boat field trip, Pine Glen BBQ, PTO meeting, and School Council meetings. These community events provide a stage for all of us to witness the social growth and maturity of the students.

I have put in long hours in this position, but it has all been worth it. I have taken great delight in is hearing from so many parents about your children’s academic progress.

As I approach the close of my first year as a principal I have come to the conclusion that I love being an elementary school principal and I particularly love being the principal of Pine Glen School. I know that every decision I made this year was in the best interest of students and will continue to be in the future. Thank you for the opportunity to work with your children and all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment