Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Field Day

Dear Parents,

Miss Govoni and I looked at the weather forecast this morning. The conditions for tomorrow will prevent us from having field day on Thursday. This was a difficult discussion and if the forecast is wrong Miss Govoni and I will be sending emails to the local meteorologists. We will be having Field Day this Friday, June 11th. If any information on the volunteer form is inaccurate, please contact Miss Govoni at 781 273 7037.

Thank you for you flexibility!


John Lyons

No comments:

Post a Comment