Monday, January 27, 2014

Message to Pine Glen Community

Dear Pine Glen Community,

Tomorrow I am undergoing surgery at Brigham and Women's Hospital.  I will be returning to Pine Glen on February 24, 2014.  I will miss seeing the student's smiling faces in addition to their academic as well as personal growth during the next month.  In the event an administrator needs to be contacted please call or email Mrs. Gosselin, our school secretary, (781-270 1712) or (gosselin@bpsk12.org) and she will connect you with an administrator who will be overseeing the school during my recovery.

Assistant Superintendent Patrick Larkin, Special Needs Director Louise D'Amato and English Language Arts District Coach Renee Sacco will be available on different days to provide assistance during my leave.  These administrators and the teaching staff will see to it that Pine Glen will continue to be as a safe, nurturing learning environment that engages students and promotes a life long love of learning during my leave.

I am constantly reminded during my daily walk-throughs of the fantastic teachers and instruction that happens everyday at Pine Glen Elementary School.  I look forward when I return to hearing of all the growth and engaging lessons that happened during my time away.

Sincerely,

John Lyons, M.S.Ed.
Principal
Pine Glen Elementary School

No comments:

Post a Comment