At last night’s P.T.O. meeting there were some questions about the new point of sale system being installed in all of our school cafeterias. The Superintendent’s Blog has information on this new system. If you wish to access the Superintendent’s Blog, the following steps can be followed.
1) Go to the Burlington Web page http://www.burlington.mec.edu, and click on Administration.
2) One of the four options available will be Supt. Blog. Clicking on Supt. Blog will bring you to the Superintendent’s Blog
If a parent wishes to access the school lunch menu online, the following steps can be followed.
1) Go to the Burlington Web page http://www.burlington.mec.edu, and click on Resources.
2) One of the 13 options available will be Lunch Menus. Clicking on Lunch Menus will bring you to a new page.
3) On that page on the left side-bar one of the options is lunch menus. After putting the mouse on the lunch menus, three options will be available (High School Menu, Middle School Menu, and Elementary Menu). Clicking on the Elementary Menu will bring you to the menu for that particular month.
4) Also all checks for school lunches should be made out to Burlington School Lunch.
If members of our Pine Glen Community have questions or concerns about lunch, please contact Paul Virgin, Director of School Food Services (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 781 505 1154).